We value our customers. Customers often ask about the Guarantee, Terms of Payments and what are our return policy is. We aim for complete customer satisfaction. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, we want to hear about it. Let us know if something is wrong and we will do our best what we can to make it right with your co operation.
Guarantee of our Materials ::
- We assure you to offer the finest fabric with full guarantee of our material with regards to fabric and color.
- We strongly request our customer to follow the instructions on washing of fabric or any other instructions given by us.
- In case for any manufacturing defect of our material, we will replace the material of the same color and pattern (subject to the availabilty of stock) at our cost within 7 days from the receipt of the rejected material or can offer another piece of the same pricing as per customer’s selection.
Payment Terms & Conditions ::
- Customers in india can pay by the mode of CHEUQE, DEMAND DRAFT, PAY ORDER, NET BANKING (Please ask us for IFS code), CASH to our Bank Account. International customers can pay by the mode of WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM or WIRE TRANSFER (Please ask us for SWIFT code ). Please note that any charges applicable for any mode of transaction will be paid by the customer.
- All the Payments are accepted in advance on the finalisation of the orders. The order will be processed and shipped only after the complition of the transaction by any of the above payment mode and after the credit of the Invoice amount to our Bank Account.
- Customer should inform us about the full details for the mode of transaction for remittance along with the transaction ID and we will revert back to the customer with confirmation of acceptance of the remittance once it is credited to our Bank Account.
Shipping & Returns ::
- All Orders submitted from India are normally shipped within 1-2 working days on receipt of the Final Payments. All international orders submitted are normally shipped with 2-3 working days on receipt of Final Payments.
- All orders from India will be shipped either by reputed Transport Service or any other suitable mode or any specific Courier or Mode of transport suggested by the customer.. All international orders will be shipped by reputed International courier services via Air Cargo or Sea Cargo or as per the suggestion of the customers. We will advice the customer the cheapest mode of transport with regards to the size of the shipment for customer benefit.
- Once the order is shipped we will mail our customer the Shipping Details and the tracking number which will help the customer to track the shipment from the transporter’s website.
- SAKHI TEXTILES ships all the products to almost all the cities & states in India, we do shipping to USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Singapore, China, France, New Zealand, Netherlands, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, Japan. All international shipments are been send by either DHL or FED EX or reputed Air Courier services depending on the location and lowest shipping charges.
- Once dispatching the order, If order / product will return to us because of incomplete address / wrong address then we are not responsible in such cases and we will not provide any refunds. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the customer (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Sakhi Boutique for re-delivery shall be claimed from the customer placing the order.
Privacy Notice ::
Conditions of Use ::
- The customer may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections and follow the same.
- SAKHI TEXTILES will not be responsible for any damage suffered by customer for his/her product if not used as per the instruction given by us.
- All products before supplying are checked, screened and assured by the us to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, design, composition, style or model that they are representative of.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion and we request you to please confirm the pricing and stock status of the particular item before placing your final order.
- SAKHI TEXTILES reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the customer shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the customer (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Sakhi Textiles for re-delivery shall be claimed from the customer placing the order.
- The customer agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. SAKHI TEXTILES reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the customer at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, SAKHI TEXTILES has the right in its sole discretion to reject the order.
- We only follow the Terms of Payments as per our Payments Terms & Conditions.
- SAKHI TEXTILES strongly request our customer to follow the instructions on washing of fabric or any other instructions given by us.
- In case for any manufacturing defect of our material, SAKHI TEXTILES will replace the material of the same color and pattern (subject to the availability of stock) at our cost within 7 days from the receipt of the rejected material or can offer another piece of the same pricing as per customer’s selection.
- SAKHI TEXTILES donot exchange or give refund of any unsold goods.
- SAKHI TEXTILES shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of ordered goods in case of wrong address provided by the customer, flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of us.
- SAKHI TEXTILES shall not entertain any complaints after 7 days from the receipt of the goods at Customer end.
- SAKHI TEXTILES Is the Sole owner of this website and all its contains. No part of this Site may be reproduced or transmitted in any material form or by any means, electronic or mechanical (including copying, recordings or storing it in any medium and whether or not transiently or incidentally to some other use of this publications) without the written prior permission from the SAKHI TEXTILES owner except in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988. India. SAKHI TEXTILES reserve the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- Customers Of “SAKHI TEXTILES” Are Supposed To Have Thoroughly Read And Understood All The Terms And Conditions Mentioned Herein. Customers Are Considered To Have Unconditionally Agreed, Approved, Understood And Accepted All The Terms, Conditions, Procedures, Risks And Consequences Of Using The Products/services With “SAKHI TEXTILES” And They Cannot, At Any Time, Claim Ignorance Of Any Or All Of Them. All Relationship Of Any Customer Wheresoever Situated Is Governed By And In Accordance With The Laws And Juridiction Of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- If the CUSTOMER has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and should wait for a written clarification or should contact Mr Aakash Bhatia on Cell No : (0) 9978594119.